Niveau de formation
Heures par semaine
Mission temporaire de longue durée
Numéro de vacance
À propos de la fonction
- Daily mail sorting, filing and archiving of suppliers documents
- Manage suppliers reminders & provide resolution to our internal/external stakeholders
- Manage manual payment & pay employees by receiving and verifying expense reports and requests for advances in line with the HR policy
- Ensure adherence to company AP policies in order to pay in accordance with payments terms agreed with suppliers
- Ensure the AP workflow is clean
- Reconcile processed work by verifying entries
- Resolve purchase order, invoice, or payment discrepancies
- Issue stop payments
- Maintain invoice booking accuracy by doing timely verification
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions
- Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries
- Participate in monthly, quarterly and annual closing
- Accomplish administrative mission in order to support your department
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential
Ce que nous offrons
We offer your a job in a big and renowned company with a large scope on interim basis until the end of April 2017.
We offer your a competitive salary package that fits your experience.
Exigences de l'emploi
- Holder of a bachelor in accounting or finance, you have gained experience of at least 3 year in similar positions.
- You master the traditional IT tools and you are ERP literate (Ideally SAP).
- You speak French and you are fluent in English.
- You are detail oriented and work as well in a team than by yourself.
À propos de la société
Unique Finance, company specialized in recruiting financial and accounting profiles, and leader on the market since 1997, offers you the job that matches your ambition.
Our client, a big international company based in Arlon, is looking for a Accounts Payables Accountant.