Niveau de formation
Heures par semaine
Option contrat fixe
Numéro de vacance
À propos de la fonction
As autonomous accountant, your responsibilities will be as follow :
- Working closely with and trouble shoots on a daily basis for our with Global Shared Service team
- Taking responsibilities for statutory accounts and driving the daily accounting activities guiding monthly, quarterly and yearly closing of the legal entity ledgers for group reporting and local statutory purposes, respecting deadlines set
- Taking ownership of period-end accounts reconciliations and year end reconciliations
- Preparing and filling VAT returns and Intrastat reports in a timely manner
- Contributing to continuous improvement, standardization, reengineering of processes and controls, and implementation of best practices
- Advising of any concerns and addresses any issue that may arise in regards to any practice in conflict with company policies or the best interest of the company from a financial standpoint or any regulatory requirements, thereby avoiding any unexpected financial exposure for the company
- Respecting all Corporate and regulatory deadlines for the assigned tasks and legal entities
- Providing back-up for other members of the Finance team.
Ce que nous offrons
Unique Finance offers you the opportunity to join a great company, to work in a international environment but also to work closely with different departments and be part of a small team.
The company is well sited and easy to reach.
Your salary will be based on your work experiences and skills.
We offer you a 40 hours a week with 12 days of RTT /year.
Exigences de l'emploi
Knowledge and skills required :
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- A minimum of three to five years' experience in a same position
- VAT and Intrastat knowledge is essential
- Experience of working with an ERP system
- Advanced English and Excel knowledge
- Experience working with a group that uses a global shared service department would be an asset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Very good analytical skills
- Work experience in an international environment
- Proactive, process- and results-driven, able to set priorities and committed to deadlines
- A strong team player
À propos de la société
Leader on the market since 1997, Unique Finance, your business partner in accountant and finance profiles, helps you to find the best options according to your ambitions.
Our client, an international company, which is located in the area of Mons, is seeking for a bilingual autonomous accountant.