Niveau de formation
Master après master/Postgraduat
Heures par semaine
Mission temporaire de courte durée
Numéro de vacance
À propos de la fonction
- Evaluation and contribution to PLC for new product releases under consideration of maker or Buy, production , quality and cost.
- Implementation of lean manufacturing.
- Prepare and optimize tooling and infrastructure in production to comply with safety, quality and environmental standards under optimal cost.
- Daily technical training and support to the workforce.
- Define, maintain and optimize standard manufacturing costs.
- Maintenance of assembly instructions and standard assembly times.
- Create and optimize production, logistic, administrative processes documentation, training.
- Execution of the continuous of the master data in the ERP system. - Technical support to other AS manufacturing sites.
Ce que nous offrons
Temporary mission of one month and a half or maybe more, until the end of april 2018 only. salary : between 2800-3000 gross
Exigences de l'emploi
Education: Technical Master
Minimum 5 years of relevant experience with affinity fort a production environment.
Lean manufacturing implementation.
- Manufacturing processes.
- Mechanical, electrical and / or electronic know – how.
- Project management.
- Reporting and documentation.
- Lean Manufacturing, Quality systems.
- ERP systems, Microsoft Dynamics is a plus.
- Microsoft Office: Outlook , excel, word and powerpoint.
Personal Skills :
- Decision Making/judgment.
- Deductive reasoning.
- Technical skills.
- Creativity/ innovation.
- Hands-on - Pro-active.
- Customer Focus.
- Goal oriented.
Languages: You speak perfectly frenc and English ; Knowledge of Dutch is an asset.
À propos de la société
leader in the automation of secure entrance control, has been designing and manufacturing pedestrian, vehicle ans passenger access systems for over 40 years.