Niveau de formation
Heures par semaine
Numéro de vacance
À propos de la fonction
You are fully responsible for the smooth running of the Team’s organisation and their administration.
You will personally assist in all secretarial tasks as well as being in contact with clients.
The main responsibilities of the job are:
• Responsible for coordinating agendas of our lawyers, all internal and external meetings, presence at conferences and trainings, business lunches and European travel.
• Draft and edit correspondence, reports and opinions, including dictations.
• Maintain a very efficient client database and filing system correspondence.
• Prepare meetings by assembling material (library and internet research) for meetings as well as drafting PowerPoint presentations.
• Handle in a professional way other administrative tasks and liaise with our support staff where necessary: preparation of timesheets, expenses and billing, … .
• Be the point of contact for clients and different departments
Ce que nous offrons
We offer A full-time position in a dynamic, international firm with an informal, service-minded mentality.
An opportunity to prove yourself in a professional and flexible environment where you will be able to add real value.
You can certainly prove yourself in this challenge, where you will be able to use your languages on a daily basis!
A competitive salary package including group and medical insurance, office gym with regular training sessions, access to laundry services and numerous team activities.
Exigences de l'emploi
You are a self-reliant professional and an optimistic team player who likes to work in a professionally demanding environment.
Skills and experience
• Preferably 2-3 years of experience
• Sound knowledge of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook & Excel)
• Excellent command of Dutch, French and English.
• Attention to accuracy • Highly organized, ownership of responsibilities
• Client minded & diplomatic
• Good communication skills
À propos de la société
International law firm.
The office is located in Brussels, nearby Watermaal-Bosvoorde and can be reached by train or tramway.