Niveau de formation
Heures par semaine
Option contrat fixe
Numéro de vacance
À propos de la fonction
Pour notre client, actif dans le secteur de la construction, nous sommes à la recherche d'un(e) secrétaire de direction pour un contrat à durée indéterminée (après une période d'intérim réussie de 6 mois)
Management Assistant in a fast-growing company Role: The Management Assistant will support the Management of the company in all business and personal tasks as requested. As Management Assistant, you will work under the supervision of the Personal Assistant to the CEO and the Group Construction Director who will ensure an extensive knowledge of the organization. Our client is in full evolution and is therefore looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious individual to join the company and become intrinsically involved in all activities and projects.
The Management Assistant, along with the PA, acts as the manager's first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organization.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Plan and organize the various Board of Directors, management committees, always in collaboration with the PA;
- Collect the information and prepare the Board of directors and management committees in collaboration with the PA;
- Produce and translate documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Deal with incoming emails and post;
- Plan and organize events in collaboration with the PA;
- Support corporate branding of the company;
- Organize the Management's calendar and schedule, arrange appointments and meetings;
- Organize travel, visas and accommodation;
- Answer, screen and forward phone calls or take messages where appropriate; * Obtain signatures and authorizations as required;
- Coordinate other projects and assist PA and/or other departments when necessary, sometimes build projects from scratch;
- Back-up of PA
Ce que nous offrons
Nous vous offrons la chance de travailler dans une société stable.
Nous vous offrons un salaire intéressant ainsi que différents avantages extralégaux.
Exigences de l'emploi
Key skills and Qualifications:
- Fluent in Dutch, French, English, another language is an asset;
- Bachelor or University graduate (ideally);
- 2 years working experience as assistant minimum;
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills;
- High level of discretion, empathy and confidentiality;
- Proactive, positive, problem-solver;
- Analytical mind with strong organizational and time management skills, thrives when put under pressure, able to juggle a wide range of different tasks;
- Flexible and willing to work overtime during peak times and/or when deadlines are close (no "9-to-5" job);
- Independent but also team-player;
- Likes frequent contact with people, either face-to-face or by phone or email;
- Computer literate, experience with MS Office programs;
- Wants to contribute to a performing team in a growing international company
À propos de la société
Notre client est actif en Belgique dans le secteur de la construction depuis plus de 80 ans.