Universitair / Master
Uren per week
Over de functie
As an actuary, you play an important role in identifying, analysing and managing financial risks.
- You are a partner to the business and provide functional guidance by developing guidelines and translating them into models and measures.
- You draw up value and risk calculations and perform thorough analyses of the results on the basis of BGAAP, IFRS and Solvency II regulations.
- You formulate recommendations and develop measures to manage risks and communicate these in a clearly comprehensible way.
- You analyse the changes in products and regulations and translate these concepts into practicable models and reports, as well as contributing to their implementation.
- You contribute to the improvement and documentation of our Risk & Valuation processes and the projection models for our different insurance portfolios.
- You participate in the annual and quarterly closings (reporting on on MCEV, Profit by Sources analysis, Solvency ratio, QRT's,… ) in order to assure a solid reporting to the Group, the Direction Committee, National Bank of Belgium. Furthermore, you participate in the drafting of regulatory reports such as: interest rates, liquidity risk reports, EIOPA stress tests, …
- You generate insights into complex material and oversee long-term consequences of situations.
- You are a pioneer of improvement and innovation.
Wat wij bieden
A challenging, varied and stable role within a dynamic company with a social and team-oriented atmosphere. You will receive an attractive salary complete with fringe benefits.
- You hold a master's degree in Actuarial Sciences or similar by experience.
- You have a minimum of 5 years work experience in the field of Risk Management and valuation of insurance portfolios.
- You have good knowledge of the Life business, with interest for the Non-Life business. Knowledge of Prophet or SAS is an asset.
- You communicate clearly and persuasively and are visible on critical occasions.
- You are a team player and a good communicator.
- You’re persuasive, proactive and pragmatic.
- You are stress-resistant and able to cope with difficult situations.
- You are fluent in English and have sufficient knowledge of Dutch to integrate in the team.
Over het bedrijf
Our client is an insurance company, based in Antwerp.