Uren per week
Over de functie
We are looking for an AP Accountant with a passion for numbers, who wants to work in an international environment.
• Input of invoices / credit notes (PO and non-PO)
• Expense processing (Concur / Rydoo)
• AP / payment follow-up
• Creation and maintenance of vendor master records
• Input and follow-up / clearing
• Cost- and Profit center reallocations
• Cost- and Profit center reporting
Audit preparations and ad-hoc administrative tasks
VAT and Corporate tax declarations
Wat wij bieden
Our customer provides a salary package with extra-legal benefits based on your skills and knowledge. You will join a motivated and stimulating environment and you will be able to work in a sophisticated and bright, international office.
• Bachelor degree in Accounting or similar
• Fluent in Dutch and English
• Good knowledge of Excel and SAP (must)
• Experience in Corporate Accounting (up to 5 years)
• Analytical, punctual and discrete
• Process oriented
• Hands on and eager to learn new things
• High sense of responsibility
Over het bedrijf
Our customer is a global brand with HQ in the region of Mechelen.