Over de functie
As the Business Analist for Northern Europe, you will be following for the following:
- Apply statistical methods on past observations to analyze and monitor developments on RV (Residual Value) and SMRT (Service, Maintenance, Repair and Tyres) with the objective to provide objective advice on expected developments and cost assumptions.
- Provide solid information to local, regional and corporate management in order to allow Arval to take well-informed tactical and strategic decisions
- Ensure correct implementation of local and Group guidelines and policies concerning RV and SMRT expert settings.
- Act as knowledge expert for local contacts for topics concerning the calculation of all different technical elements in the lease price.
- The candidate will be based in Brussels, Belgium
- He/she will report to the Area Manager Asset Valuation Northern Europe (based in Brussels)
- At first he/she will focus on Arval Portugal and ensure proper follow ups and application of the methodologies. In a later stage, depending on developments, geographical scope could be enlarged.
- He/she is willing to travel: occasional travel, (+/- quarterly visits to Arval Portugal offices).
- Residual Value: used car market analysis, understanding and use of statistical model to predict market value of used cars, perform Major Controls for RV Risks, organizing the RV committees, make sure all decisions in the RV committees are correctly implemented and monitoring of RV evolution on new production, outstanding fleet and used car sales
Services, Maintenance and Repair & Tyres (SMRT): data analysis, SMRT cost observation analysis, understanding and use of statistical model to predict SMR costs and Tires usage & cost, perform Major Controls for SMRT risks, organizing the SMR committees, make sure all decisions in the SMR committees are correctly implemented and used in the pricing.
- Actively follow and asses the effects from political, fiscal and economic evolutions in the local market on the risk and cost assumptions.
- This function is highly transversal and the asset valuation analyst must have frequent exchanges and collaboration with different stakeholders such as the asset risk department, remarketing department, car data department and the executive committee members.
Wat wij bieden
A challenging, varied and stable role within a dynamic company with a social and team-oriented atmosphere. You will receive an attractive salary complete with fringe benefits (meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalisation insurance, outpatient and dental care cover, group bonus, additional leave, bicycle allowance, fully reimbursed public transport, etc.).
As a Business Analist:
- You have a Master degree in economics, controlling, statistics or similar.
- You are fluent in English (good communication at executive committee level) and you have a good knowledge of Dutch or French. Portuguese is a plus.
- As asset valuation analyst you have an analytical mind and an excellent knowledge of MS office products (excel, VBA, …).
- Previous experience is not mandatory however experience as business analyst or controller or a similar experience is a plus.
- Previous experience in leasing, asset management or a statistical function is a plus.
Over het bedrijf
Our client is growing and thriving: they are the largest leasing company in Europe! They are proud of their people, who surpass the expectations of their customers every day and achieve great results. Working at our client is working at top international level, but in a pleasant working environment with an eye for individual employees