Over de functie
Our international business model (serving all the countries in scope: Belgium, The Netherlands, UK, Denmark, Sweden, Germany) is built around different squads responsible for the daily operations and changes to business processes and initiate and execution of projects for a set of logically grouped IT applications.
- Core Factoring systems
- Customer touchpoints contains all customer relation management systems, managing the process from a prospect until the on boarding of the new client.
- Enabling services covers all risk related applications and applications related to finance, HR and other supporting functions. It includes also all interfaces and reporting across the IT applications.
- Product innovation is more project-focused and covers all IT work required to introduce new products in the market.
As Business Analyst you will be the SPOC of the Product Innovation squad for the business. Next to that you will work on a multidisciplinary basis over all squads. You will work in close cooperation with the IT Supply lead who is the SPOC for IT suppliers.
You will enable and improve business processes and create an application environment to support a product launch and business evolution.
Your key tasks:
- Analysing new demands from business with a cross-country view - Preparing specific requests and projects based on requirements for new products to be launched
- End to end project responsible ensuring timely and correct implementation
- Roll out and provide training on new applications to the end-users
- Challenging existing ways of working and generate, in close cooperation with the Business Owner, new proposals for way of working
- Supporting the strategic IT Planning process
- Enabling Business-IT alignment from a business point of view
- Monitoring from a business perspective daily operations and service level agreements
- Participate as project team member in different (IT) projects (cross-squad)
- You have a professional bachelor with at least 5 years of experience in a similar function
- You have a good knowledge of business analysis
- You also have knowledge of process improvement and project management
- You are willing to travel between the countries in our scope
- You are a good communicator with a high focus on collaboration
- A proven experience in a similar function is required
- Knowledge of Asset Based Lending, Trade Finance or Factoring is a pre
- You speak English fluently. Knowledge of Dutch and/or French is a supplementary asset