Uren per week
Over de functie
Within the Benelux corporate communications team you are responsible the strategy and execution of internal communications.
You set up an internal communication plan to inform and engage all employees using the different channels as intranet, emailing, yammer, information boards.
You are responsible for updating & optimizing the intranet and other communication channels.
You build your internal network and align with your contacts to understand their communication needs and requests.
You provide them with advice & expertise on approach and actions. You are a great communicator who can understand complex issues and translate them in well written, clear messages.
You can plan your own work and evaluate and set priorities. You promote local and global campaigns and inform about the status of projects. Sometimes you are part of a project team.
You are part of the global internal communications team and follow up on calls and newsletters to translate global information to local needs.
Wat wij bieden
We offer you a varied job in an international group that considers staff development, quality and safety to be of paramount importance. Furthermore, there are plenty of career development opportunities within the organisation and we offer you an attractive package of employment conditions.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or languages
- 5 years’ experience in internal communications
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and Dutch, French is a surplus
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Hands-on and calm under pressure; creative in problem-solving.
- Ability to work independently and contribute in a team environment
- Fluent in the use of MS Office; In-Design or Photoshop is a plus
- You work in a Benelux organization with main location in Zaventem but regular (twice a month) replacement to The Netherlands
Over het bedrijf
Our client is an international organisation located in Zaventem.