Uren per week
Optie vast contract
Over de functie
Job Purpose: The Customer Care Agent is responsible for the processing of customer orders and invoices, the processing of return orders and credit notes, the handling of complaints related to these activities, for handling customer inquiries and for the maintenance of the assigned databases underlying these activities.
This according to procedures and instructions.
The Customer Care Agent is the owner of the customer order and is responsible to arrange its timely delivery.
The Customer Care Agent serves as the primary contact for the customer regarding the above mentioned activities.
- Customer orders: correct order entry and timely delivery to the customer; keep the customer informed in case of delay
- Invoices: correct and timely invoicing and crediting
- Complaints related to customer service: correct, timely and customer friendly settlement
- Inquiry handling: accurately, at first contact (or reference to designated contact within Alcon)
- Return orders: correct and timely handling
- Master data maintenance: correct and timely
Wat wij bieden
Vast contract na een geslaagde interimperiode. Competitief salarispakket aangevuld met extra-legale voordelen.
Education and skills: Bachelor or equivalent by experience
Knowledge of an ERP-system is an asset
Knowledge of MS Office
Languages: Dutch, French and English
Good (tele) communication skills
Customer and quality oriented
Team player (integer, respectful, collaborative, loyal)
Result driven, action oriented
Autonomy and problem solving capacity
Over het bedrijf
Onze klant, is actief in verkoop van contactlezen en aanverwante. Ze behoren tot een grotere speler.