Over de functie
• Process incoming orders and enquiries from external and internal customers.
• Build a strong relationship with customers to be able to handle calls/mails relating to service failure/recovery and support services.
• Ensure to act in compliance with the philosophy of Customer Support Excellence
• Book/retrieve/amend orders and provide customers with immediate order confirmation and order updates.
• Respond to customer’s request for information in a proactive manner. • Inform the customer of all services to ensure the optimum service is selected to meet the customer’s needs.
• Provide price quotations on customers’ demand.
• Work closely with all departments to ensure customer satisfactions are met.
• Ensure all shipped parts are invoiced at month end and a maximum of the packed parts are shipped.
• Make sure all necessary documents are complete and handed over to the third party logistics partner to guarantee a smooth delivery to the customer. If problems occur, act swiftly with all involved parties to implement the appropriate recovery plan at a minimal additional cost.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Desirable: experience in an international Customer Service environment and or in a commercial position.
• Bachelor or likewise through experience.
• Fluent English/Russian language skills both written and spoken. Other European languages are an asset. Good level of PC skills and past CRM tool usage is a benefit
• Analytical mindset, teamplayer, detailed, flexible, innovative