ASO Algemeen Secundair Onderwijs
Uren per week
Optie vast contract
Over de functie
Job Summary of the customer service representative:
- Extensive direct email/ phone contact with customers, sales representatives, warehouse and product managers.
- Issues RMA’s (return material authorization numbers) over the intranet, Internet, fax requests and telephone for customers.
- Issue credit notes for returns for credit
- Works closely with other departments including Operations to resolve shipping discrepancies, Finance and Sales to solve claims.
- Follows up orders with carriers
- Handle all shipping claims: errors from warehouse, errors from carriers and errors from vendors
- Contact point for all questions from sales to warehouse
- Responsible to request freight quotes for large shipments Request RMA numbers for repairs for customers: both in warranty as out of warranty (quotes and order to be processed) and follow up repairs for customers
Wat wij bieden
At our client:
You will find a young, international, multi-cultural, challenging and dynamic fast-paced environment We value teamwork and personal creativity, and pride ourselves on always encouraging our employees to express themselves We offer a high level of autonomy and endless opportunities to build your professional future We welcome native speakers from all European countries, Eastern Europe and Scandinavia
Your profile as a customer service representative:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English. Any other language will be considered as a plus
- Good computer skills
- Team player, Pro-active and initiative taking
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Friendly, motivated personality who likes to work in an International environment
- You are a born problem solver. You like to support your international colleagues/ customers and to solve their problems.
- Focus on Customer Care, Total Quality and Innovation
Over het bedrijf
Our client is a worldwide leader in offering the industry’s best AIDC, point-of-sale, communications, physical security and emerging technology solutions.