Over de functie
You are responsible for the good conduct of the companies accounting records, and this following bookkeeping, fiscal and group rules.
* Responsible for all bookkeeping activities, inclusive payment flow and re-bill ICO-costs. Regular briefings to financial manager.
* Timely tax declarations (VAT, …)
* Responsible for all necessary reconciliations (e.g. VAT, social security, …)
* Responsible for all intercompany reconciliations (EFM)
* Controls on local rules (bookkeeping and fiscal) and be sure the necessary provisions are booked.
* Controls on due dates (monthly reports, special items like tax audits….)
* Performs the outstanding customer analysis and follows up, and finalizes of the quarterly report on this subject
* Controls on completeness and correctness of invoicing (customers and suppliers)
* Preparation statutory closings (KPMG)
* Develops and maintains an IBS basic user manual
* Supports and coordinates IBS
* Sets-up yearly FIN parameters (all IBS plants)
* Follows up of the administrative start-up of new projects (briefing to the financial manager)
* Admin. support to purchase manager
* Analyses general expense accounts
* Business education with accounting background
* 3 years in business administration or accounting department of production company
* Comprehensive knowledge in business figures and laws
* Good knowledge of the applicable IATF principles
* Office skills
* Good in English