Uren per week
Over de functie
As a HR Business Partner, you advise and coach the business in all HR-related matters.
Together with the business you develop the specific HR strategy, identify appropriate solutions, and ensure their implementation within the broader HR group guidelines and framework.
You work together with the business along the HR value chain to help them achieve their business and strategic objectives.
Your internal client base is spread over Brussels and Rotterdam.
Your main responsibility as a HR Business Partner is to act as a strategic partner for the line managers and company managers assigned to you on HR tasks, processes, and tools.
He or she coaches and supports management in complex people management matters and provides advice and guidance on strategic HR issues for line management and employees.
You will coordinate and direct HR processes at the Benelux level.
You report to the Benelux HR Director and are an integral member of the HR Leadership team that will diagnose, co-create with the Centers of Expertise, and deploy appropriate HR interventions.
Wat wij bieden
We offer you a challenging role in an international landscape (Rotterdam/Brussels).
• A pleasant working atmosphere and a great work-life balance
• An experienced and enthusiastic team
• An engaging, analytical, social, and multilingual job in a close-knit company
• A company located in the heart of Brussels at walking distance from the metro
• Development opportunities and an attractive salary package supplemented with extra-legal benefits in line with your experience
The HR Business Partner is a strategic business-facing professional. He/She acts as a true partner providing proactive support and advices/gives solutions to the business supported by a global expertise and backed by a single set of processes and data.
You have a minimum of 5 years experience in HR of which at least a proven track record of 3 years as HR Business Partner.
You have a in depth understanding of the HR Service Delivery model and the interactions between all actors.
You have a good knowledge of the Belgian and/ or Dutch social legislation.
• Experience in a multinational environment is a plus
• Fluent in Dutch, French, and English
• Master’s degree or equivalent through experience
• Strategic thinking: having a broad view and understanding of the long term impact of people-related decisions
• Excellent analytical skills
• Very good project management, change management, and organizational transformation skills
• Flexibility to work in a changing environment and in different locations (Brussels and Rotterdam)
Over het bedrijf
Our client is a global leader in insurance.