Uren per week
Optie vast contract
Over de functie
Inside Sales Representative interacts with the assigned customer segment (not called on by BDM’s) by regular phone calls to build and execute business plans to meet or exceed sales goals for assigned territory. Drives territory sales performance, market share, and optimal resource utilization. Develops effective professional business relationships with customers that support delivery of business results across a range of therapeutic areas. Differentiates our client as a leader in supporting customers.
The ISR also calls other customers visited by the BDM’s (+/- 65% of their time) to support the BDM’s with pre-defined objectives.
- Executes business plans and drives achievement of sales targets for assigned customers over the phone and by utilizing remote sales applications
- Develops and applies understanding of customer organizations and networks and of diverse influences that affect customer decisions (e.g. peer relationships)
- Executes call plans for own and supported customers; calls on the right person to deliver the right message with the right frequency
- Adapts and optimizes approach and communications style during sales calls, responding appropriately to customer needs
- Makes effective use of available technologies and channels to support sales calls
- Ensures that products and supporting services are broadly understood and available to more patients and customers
- Deploys and uses approved Marketing and Sales promotional materials and programs
- Uses expert knowledge of products to support sound clinical discussions
- Uses detailed knowledge of competitor products’ features and benefits during sales calls to improve sales of products
- Works effectively with other stakeholders and with resources in Sales and across other functions (e.g., KAM, Marketing, etc.) to achieve sales targets
- Provides stakeholders and other colleagues with insight and feedback gained from customer interactions
- Works within Integrity and Compliance policies and all company policies and ensures those around him/her do the same
- Presents a positive attitude and leadership skills to foster a high performing culture
- Actively participates in all team meetings, conference calls, trainings, sales meetings
Wat wij bieden
You will be offered a permanent contract after a successful trial period, completed with fringe benefits.
Our client offers their employees freedom to maneuver, flexible working hours and the option to implement new and creative ideas and be active in an international working environment.
- Fluent in Dutch and good knowledge of English
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field Business/Marketing preferred
- Prior exposure to sales and sales technics
- Excellent communication skills, both technically and interpersonally
- Strong problem solving and customer management skills
- Strong influencing, negotiating and collaboration skills
- Plus: experience in Tele Sales or Inside Sales
Over het bedrijf
Our client develops innovative treatments based on unmet medical needs. Our client conducts clinical trials and collaborates with medical innovators, research advisors, and academic thought leaders around the world to further drive innovation.
As a leader in their field, they believe that everyone has the right to perfect treatment.