Over de functie
Every business should have the help it needs to succeed on the web – from getting online, to running their business, to getting more customers. With this goal in mind, we developed a platform for the digital marketing community that helps businesses and agencies grow and thrive together. Through Partners, online marketing professionals can find the training, resources, and support they need to master advertising products and connect with the right advertiser at the right time.
As a local Partners Program Coordinator for Belgium and Luxembourg, you’ll need to be an exceptional strategic thinker who can help grow Partners into a one-stop shop for online marketing professionals. You will be responsible for developing and scaling the strategy and execution of various marketing campaigns to grow the agency ecosystem and help connect advertisers with the right Partner at the right time. From running local marketing campaigns, holding agency training events, identifying case studies, fostering online communities, and analyzing initiatives, you’ll play a key role in bringing our platform to the world. You’ll be part of an international cross-functional effort consisting of central marketing, product, sales, and support teams, who will work together to perfect Partners and drive its implementation. Locally the role is highly independent, so your ability to plan and execute will be very important.
Marketing and Communications
- Plan and execute local campaigns, both digital and direct mail
- Localize and implement campaigns created by the central Partners marketing team
- Curate the portal by uploading marketing and training content to the Partners website
- Manage your market’s local G+ community
- Assist agencies with questions about our marketing initiatives
- Identify suitable agency case studies, arrange photo shoots, and bring their story to life
- Collaborate closely with the rest of the Nordic Marketing team to align activities and ensure support for activities
- Act as a link between Partners program and an outsourced call center that serves agencies. Align messaging towards agencies, help prioritize callcenter agency portfolios and ensure high quality of service for agencies
- Host training events that teach a wide variety of agencies how to use advertising products most effectively
- Manage vendors and support teams to ensure that events are high-quality, on-brand, and logistically sound
- Analyze and report on the effectiveness of events and campaigns
- BA/BS degree preferred with a strong academic record.
- 2-3 years of experience in marketing project management, customer service, or sales administration.
- Event management experience is a plus.
- Strong understanding and experience in the search and online advertising market.
- Previous experience in both traditional and digital advertising a plus.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills. Previous direct sales experience a plus.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills (including proficiency in Excel and Google Apps).
- Fluent in French, Dutch, English