Over de functie
As a Management Assistant you will play a key role in the daily organization and business support to our manager group.
As an Assistant you are the first point of contact for our clients, our colleagues and our suppliers. It is therefore key that you like to communicate in different languages in a respectful manner and that you know to prioritize the following tasks:
- Calendar / Agenda management for different levels: scheduling calls and meetings, booking meeting rooms, restaurants, solving agenda conflicts, …
- Travel arrangements: booking flights, trains, hotels, cars
Lay-out and quality check of documents (presentations, proposals, letters, etc)
- Handling planning requests
Besides the above mentioned tasks, an impeccable administrative follow-up is necessary:
- Administration support: handling incoming and outgoing e-mails and correspondence, filing/archiving and scanning documents
- Call management: handling incoming internal and external calls, taking messages and filtering calls
- Proposal management: lay-out and quality check, preparing the admin part (certificates, envelopes, etc) and making sure the proposal is delivered on time
Ad hoc tasks :
- Organizing client and team events: all practical arrangements such as the location, catering, parking, badges, welcoming the participants,…
- Translations & review of documents
Over het bedrijf
Our client is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice.