Uren per week
Over de functie
You are fully responsible for the smooth running of a dynamic team organisation and their administration.
You will personally assist in all secretarial tasks as well as being in contact with clients.
The main responsibilities of the job are:
• Responsible for coordinating agendas of our lawyers, all internal and external meetings, presence at conferences and trainings, business lunches and European travel.
• Draft and edit correspondence, reports and opinions, including dictations.
• Maintain a very efficient client database and filing system correspondence.
• Prepare meetings by assembling material (library and internet research) for meetings as well as drafting PowerPoint presentations. • Handle in a professional way other administrative tasks and liaise with our support staff where necessary: preparation of timesheets, expenses and billing, … .
• Be the point of contact for clients and different departments
Wat wij bieden
We offer A full-time position in a dynamic, international firm with an informal, service-minded mentality.
An opportunity to prove yourself in a professional and flexible environment where you will be able to add real value.
A competitive salary package including group and medical insurance, office gym with regular training sessions, access to laundry services and numerous team activities. .
You are a self-reliant professional and an optimistic team player who likes to work in a professionally demanding environment.
Skills and experience
• Preferably 2-3 years of experience
• Sound knowledge of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook & Excel)
• Excellent command of Dutch, French and English.
• Attention to accuracy
• Highly organized, ownership of responsibilities
• Client minded & diplomatic
• Good communication skills
Over het bedrijf
International law firm.
The office is located in Brussels, nearby Watermaal-Bosvoorde and can be reached by train or tramway.