Uren per week
Over de functie
As Senior Manager Quality Process Improvement (m/f) you are responsible for working with cross-functional stakeholders in the development and refinement of global processes, procedures & tools for product categories in manufacturing quality, with direction given by Global Practice Area leads. In this role you drive the implementation of these new processes and continuous improvements at the sites and work in crossfunctional collaboration with Quality Engineers, Maintenance Engineering and Continuous Improvement teams. You also conduct routine reviews with the Regional Quality Leads and adapt processes, as needed. In this position the key roles and responsibilities are:
- Identify and define Global Processes
- Drives implementation of Global Process Improvements
- Establish and manage Continuous Improvement Quality Processes
Wat wij bieden
The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. is one of the world’s leading Manufacturers and marketers of quality skin care, makeup, fragrance and hair care products.The Estée Lauder Oevel Site consist of a plant, specialized in tubes, liquids and lipstick, a distribution center, a coordination center and international services.
- Bachelor degree in Science or similar qualification with 8 years of experience in Quality, Manufacturing of Project driven functions in a Fast Moving Consumer Goods manufacturing environment (Cosmetic, Food or Pharma)
- Good knowledge of continuous improvement or Lean methodology
- Strong in data, analytics, statistics and process control.
- Excellent relationship manager, influencer and communicator.
- Be comfortable working in a complex international environment and willing to travel (+/- 30%)
- Ability to conduct and train on risk assessment and root cause analysis
- Experience in project management and technical writing.
- Profound knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs and SAP
- Strong knowledge of ISO certification is preferred
Over het bedrijf
For more information contact Joke Dierckx: Jdierckx@unique.be