Over de functie
• Market intelligence and prospection
Segment our key markets identifying the top and secondary target companies and contacts covering all solution areas. Set and deliver KPIs for growth, completeness and accuracy.
• Annual Plan
Working with corporate marketing and local country managers, lead the development and execution the annual marketing plans, objectives and measures in line with agreed activities, (including defining & controlling the budget), in line with group guidelines.
• Content creation
Working with local colleagues to produce high quality reference case study material, written, video and presentation form. To be used for press releases, advertorial or features and sales collateral.
• Digital Frequently review (monthly) our SEA/SEO, content, messaging, whitepapers and reference material on our local website and digital channels and working with Corporate Marketing help to ensure the user experience remains fresh, relevant and compelling. Tracking / analysing leads and opportunities generated, providing insight based innovation to our digital story.
Working with corporate marketing and local country managers, develop and organise a calendar of seminars / events / webinars / business breakfasts based on the corporate marketing plan.
• Press Relations
Identify appropriate target media to secure coverage, advertising / networking / partnering.
• Monitor & track results
Through the management of a local marketing dashboard of marketing activities and contribution to the sustained growth of the business.
• Management of partners and suppliers
Setting and reviewing of clearly defined objectives for activities to be undertaken.
Management of delivery and escalation when appropriate, setting review points for continual improvement.
Wat wij bieden
• Responsibility and autonomy from day one in a challenging work environment and "on-the-job" training as part of a committed team
• High standards on work ethics
• Work within an growing company
• Continuous learning in the market of Automatic Identification & Supply Chain
• A full-time job and perm contract
• Main office near to Brussels (1130 Brussels) (Bordet Station)
• Attractive remuneration package in line with your experience and an additional compensation and fringe benefit plan including company car
• Relevant marketing experience (from industry preferable), both traditional and digital marketing mix
• Proven ability to deliver brand profile and lead generating campaigns
• CRM management – Preferably Salesforce.com
• Working knowledge of digital enablement tools such google analytics and marketing automation - Eloqua preferable
• B2B background - Preferably software solutions experience and/or life sciences industry marketing experience
• A bachelor/master degree, with preference in one of the following directions: marketing, economy commerce.
• You have a proven experience of 2-3 years in a B2B marketing function (alternative: sales function).
• You are fluent in English : contact with corporate marketing and with colleagues in other countries
• You have a communicative, assertive and customer-oriented personality : contacts with customers contacts with suppliers (good influencing / negotiation skills).
• You have strong organisational skills : definition & execution of marketing planning, including the organisation of several events every year.
• You are result-driven, reliable, accurate in analysis and reporting.
• Inquisitive and ready to learn by asking.
• Experience of managing budgets.