Over de functie
A Customer Service Representative has to handle direct customer contacts with the appropriate media among 3 families of activities (Customer Service, Technical Assistance, Customer Care) either in B2C or B2B context.
- Inbound phone contacts
- Registration of new customers: welcoming new members on the phone, creating their account, presenting the club, issue resolution, taking the first order. Reassuring customers as to the quality of their purchase.
- Handling B2B prospects: collecting relevant information on prospect, identifying need, passing on lead to Sales Support Team
- Taking orders: customer identification, entering up to date information in the system, taking order, checking orders in progress, reformulating order, cross- and up-selling
- Handling machine questions/issues: diagnose machine problems, solve the customer’s difficulties by phone or set in motion the appropriate maintenance procedure (collection by courier service/provision of a loan machine)
- Answering information requests or complaints: understand customer request/complaint, bring most appropriate answer/solution according to guidelines
- Ensure database integrity: continuously update customer details, efficiently use
- Outbound phone contacts
- Execution of programs: optimize use of outbound call lists, study account details to understand customer profile, perform call according to each program’s specific objectives
- Web/mail/fax contacts
- Order processing: enter or check order in system, update customer details.
- Answering information requests or complaints: understand customer request/complaint, use the most appropriate mail/email template to answer request or solve issue, personalize answer when needed
-Additional tasks, for Senior Customer Service Representative level :
- give training on one or several tasks described above.
- provide coaching to new Customer Service Representative to help them improve their quality of execution
- advanced administrative tasks
Wat wij bieden
-Uren? Maandag tem vrijdag, tussen 8-19 (38u, parttime is ook mogelijk)
-Agenten kennen hun rooster een maand tot anderhalve maand op voorhand
-Voorkeur voor kandidaten op lange termijn, maar korte termijn (min 6 maand) kan ook
•Perfect knowledge of the local languages Dutch & French and good knowledge of English
•Expertise in oral communication for different types of customers (open minded, active listening, understanding of customer’s needs and ability to capture customer’s interest)
•Empathy and ability to personalize each contact
•1 –2 years of experience in telephone sales with up market customers is a plus
•Courtesy and maturity, positive attitude
•Problem identification and solving skills