Uren per week
Over de functie
The Benelux Pricing & Commercial Analyst is part of the Finance team and provides analysis, guidance and leadership regarding price change requests, as well as accurate management of data and records on the back-end.
As owner of the commercial contracting process, the analyst leads the yearly renewal of agreements and helps with the tracking, reporting and financial implementation. Major Accountabilities:
Price Maintenance and Management
- Manage prices, discounts and rebates through provision of analysis and guidance to the business, and subsequent processing of pricing requests in related systems.
- Lead communication and education of business partners on pricing procedure and process and by that increase awareness and drive compliance.
- Act as first line support for price related questions and help with ad-hoc requests
Commercial Contract Management
- Manage commercial contracts and related data/documents in digital and physical form (master data, prices, rebates, buying-groups, paper contracts).
- Prepare and lead the yearly process of contract renewal. Work with sales colleagues to coordinate activities and improve outcomes.
- Manage the relevant touchpoints with CRM as critical data-source.
Commercial OTC support
- Together with the OTC business owner manage prices, rebates and related accruals accurately.
- Provide supply and financial sales forecasts, as well as reporting of actual sales of OTC channel partners.
- Support budget management.
- Lead activities relating to distribution agreements, OTC data collection, etc.
Possible project involvement with support supply chain, financial management reporting, business planning, ...
Wat wij bieden
Our client offers you a secure and rewarding future, a challenging career in an international group, with strong development opportunities.
You may look forward to an attractive and competitive salary package with excellent benefits.
• You have at least a Bachelor’s degree (Finance, Economics, Business Management, other)
• Fluent in English and Dutch, French optional
• Basics accounting knowledge
• Strong analytical skills, and accurate way of working
• Strong commercial & business understanding
• Prioritization and administration skills
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• High affinity with software applications, advanced skills with Microsoft Excel
• Professional attitude & accountability
• Problem solving mentality
• Proactive & autonomous
Over het bedrijf
Our client, based in Antwerp city, is a global pharmaceutical company with headquarters located in US.