Over de functie
As Assistant Business Controller, you will perform financial analysis, develop financial planning processes and share responsibility for our Service Lines financial performance. You will report to the Business Controller and to your internal stakeholders.
This includes the following responsibilities:
- Prepare and process detailed financial analysis for each of our clients and report on projects and Service Line performance;
- Generate ad-hoc reports to management as and when needed;
- Develop business and financial recommendations to your stakeholders;
- Generate and review routine financial reports with Business Controller before submission;
- Assist in the formulation of internal controls and policies to comply with legislation and established best practices;
- Assist in month-end and year-end closing;
- Assist in annual budget preparation;
- Assist in internal processes improvements;
- Generate ad-hoc reports to your stakeholders as and when needed;
- Collaborate with finance staff in their assigned job responsibilities;
- Maintain quality, integrity and consistency in all financial activities
Over het bedrijf
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.