Over de functie
- You make the 3D design of the plant, based on our checklists and the contractual agreements.
- You check the budget consequences of the holistic design, create the drawing- and PIN-list, and evaluate where extra calculations are needed.
- You prepare the lay-out, load drawing and line model and integrate detailed construction drawings while checking on collisions.
- Together with the Project Team Manager, you assign the detailed drawings to internal and external resources. You create timely the start instructions for our mechanical designers and subcontractors and respect deadlines.
- You are responsible for the daily follow-up of subcontracted drawings - You communicate frequently and pro-actively with the other team members about the status/progress of the project drawings.
- You support sales for pipeline projects by providing a sales layout.
- You join internal and external meetings in case needed.
- You have a bachelor degree in mechanical design or equivalent through experience. This position is also open for recent graduates.
- Experience with 2D & 3D software: Autocad, Inventor, Revit, Navisworks
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office.
- You are a teamplayer and can work in English.
- The Project Layout Designer is responsible for the holistic design of our biomass energy plants. You prepare the layout into drawings and a line model. Together with the Project Design Engineer and the Mechanical Designer, you coordinate the detailed design of the project. You report to the Project Team Manager.