Universitair / Master
Uren per week
Optie vast contract
Over de functie
Estée Lauder Oevel is hiring!
We are currently looking for a Resource Scheduling Manager m/f to manage Short Range production requirements through effective planning and scheduling of Manufacturing and Assembly resources.
- lead the Oevel Plant short range planning and scheduling team and coordinate the release of all production orders required to meet the Short Range Plan.
- coordinate the availability of associated Raw Materials and Components with the Materials Management group and ensure escalation protocols are in place where material delays impact attainment.
- communicate with Plant support groups to assure the timely sequencing of bulk manufacture and availability of components to the allocated production line.
- ensure, in conjunction with the Regional Category lead and Regional Resource Planning group, planning offsets and associated safety stocks / times are monitored and revised to provide optimal balance between inventory targets and Plant Plan attainment.
- seek opportunities to improve line capacity.
- promote and manage effective relationships with key internal stakeholders, especially within regional peer group, Materials Management, Category leads and Brand Supply Management
Wat wij bieden
- Competitive Salary
- Working in an international company
- Meal vouchers
- Free bread meals
- 75% discount in The Estée Lauder Company Store
- We are looking for a highly motivated candidate with a Master degree or similar by experience.
- Minimum 10 years’ related planning, supply chain and leadership experience in an international company is a must.
- You have an in-depth knowledge of resource capability and demonstrated commitment for process improvement.
- You are a people manager with a proactive attitude and an expert in building collaborative relationships.
- You have a profound knowledge of MS Office Excel and SAP.
- You are an effective communicator with strong analytical and problem solving skills, stress resistant
Over het bedrijf
The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. is one of the world’s leading manufacturers and Marketers of quality skin care, makeup, fragrance and hair care products. The Estée Lauder Oevel Site has a production plant, specialized in tubes, liquids and lipsticks, a distribution center, a Coordination center and several international services.