Over de functie
You support all Shared Services and perform following tasks:
- Ensure meetings are scheduled, required changes managed and meeting rooms arranged accordingly
- Process inter-site travel and international travel requests for employees and international visitors
- Support Facilities: issue resolution on day-to-day basis, coordinate implementation of new office functionalities, follow-ip on cleaning team, ...
- Support HR: assure continuity of the recruitment and onboarding process in assistance to the talent acquisistion officer, schedule interviews, prepare welcoming of new employees,...
- Responsible for supply of office consumables
- Administrative support to the Health & Safety department
Wat wij bieden
You will have an attractive salary, with mealvouchers of €7. The company offers 12 ADV days, hospitalization insurance and group insurance. You will be part of an environment-changing company that cherishes your unique talent.
You are a multi-tasker, not always working for a dedicated team but involved in a variety of admin tasks and projects.
On a regular basis you will also be responsible for the reception. As part of the Core Admin Team you will contribute to various admin projects and help out where you can.
You are a mature and experienced person who is able to work in an autonomous way. Your organisation skills are well appreciated and you have a great eye for detail.
You enjoy servicing many different people and are able to connect with them easily.
You are a do-er and you think in solutions.